Wednesday, August 10, 2005

I'm still alive........fuckers!!

Just when you thought I was dead.......just when i'd stopped writting annoying stuff and posting it on the web.......haha......I'm back......to annoy some more......

This world is a strange place....full of strange ppl.....and strange thing (me being one of them). Ever heard of the transpiration - pull cohesion thoery? Well thats how water goes from the roots of a plant to the leaves. The cells at the leave get hyper tonic to those close to it. This goes on and thus creates a pull on the water in the roots, thereby drawing it upwards. In some plants the pull is so strong it has the capacity to draw water upto a height of 50 metres.

Now...lets get down to it....I hate the fucker who invented this fuckin theory. If he is reading this...I say to you "FUCK YOU!!". I hate studying this thoery. For chrissakes....I'm in the 10th not doing ph.d

so my fellow humans......I say to you. Peace....and may the force be with you.

2 Comments:

At 5:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hiya shark
yea..i always wondered y stupid ppl keep discovering stupid things...like...who cares how plants get water...anyway..im past 10th now...and biology is in the past :P
but ive got more to say...grr
god i bet 1000$ that if these ppl ....einstein...newton..galileo..etc..the ones with the microchip for a brain..that cant reason but just calculate(u know sorta like ur big fat pathetic excuse for a math teacher)....if they were alive now...they would be murdered by someone who had to spend hours studying all that crap....cut up and preserved in HCOOH...

(DEDICATED TO ALL THOSE IN M' SCHOOL WHO DIED WAITING FOR THE MATHS CLASS TO BE OVER):((




(AND SHARK..UVE GOT A NICE SITE HERE....KEEP GOIIIIIIING)

 
At 11:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nonsense! YAY!~Padma from Mugglnet...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home